Victim of dump truck accident laid to rest | News
SMITHS STATION, AL (WTVM)- The victim of a deadly New Year's Eve dump truck accident was laid to rest Friday.
Services were held for 29-year-old Legary Antley Jr. of Smiths Station seen in the attached photo with his young children.
Smith was working on a dump truck on Lee County Road 315 when the truck hydraulics failed and the dump fell crushing and killing Antley.
Antley suffered massive chest injuries and was killed instantly. He leaves behind two sons and his wife.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trial delayed for alleged Southern Union Comm. College shooter
- Lee County inmate turns himself in after walking away from work detail
- Opelika police need your help identifying debit card theft suspect
- Mother of Opelika rape suspect is no longer a foster parent
- Lee Co. Coroner: Alcohol may have been factor in Tuesday’s fatal crash